Published Country PEFA Assessments
Public Financial Management Opportunities
Data protection policy
Data protection policy
1. Introduction and general terms
PFMConnect Ltd, (PFMC) are committed to protecting any personal information we obtain about you, whether you are a Collaborator, Associate, or business partner. This Data Protection Policy sets out how we obtain, use and protect any personal information you provide to us, whether online, via phone, text, email, in letters or in other correspondence.
This Data Protection Policy explains the following:
* What information PFMC may collect about you;
* How PFMC will use information we collect about you;
* When PFMC may use your details to contact you;
* Whether PFMC will disclose your details to anyone else;
* Your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
2. Why do we hold and process your data?
We hold and process your data for a number of reasons:
* So that we understand what services partners need and the skills and experience our Collaborators and Associates possess
* So we can inform potential clients of Collaborators and Associates details when bidding for work
* So we can exchange ideas and relevant information that may be of interest to Collaborators and Associates as a means of developing our working relationship
* So that we can make payments to Collaborators and Associates as appropriate
* So that we can share service delivery ideas and business propositions with relevant partners
3. What information will we collect about Collaborators, Associates and Partners?
When you contact PFMC online, by email, in writing to or via social media we may receive and retain personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, bank account details to process payments to you.
We do not collect personal data, e.g. health status, unless there is a clear reason for doing so. If you are simply browsing our website as an anonymous visitor then PFMC may still collect certain information from you, such as your IP addresses (an IP address is a number that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet).
PFMC may use publicly available information to undertake due diligence prior to making appointments or accepting contracts for work. This information may include newspaper or other media coverage, open postings on social media sites such as LinkedIn, and data from Companies’ House.
4. How and when will PFMC use the information you collect about me?
PFMC may collect your personal data in the following circumstances:
* When you give it to us directly
* When you access PFMC Social Media
* Through your use of social media such as Facebook, Linkedin, Whatsapp or Twitter
* When the information is publicly available
5. Will PFMC share my personal information with anyone else?
We will only use your information within PFMC for the purposes for which it was obtained. PFMC will not, under any circumstances, share or sell your personal data with any third party without your specific consent.
We will also comply with legal requests where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies for tax purposes or law enforcement agencies for the prevention and detection of crime, subject to such bodies providing us with a relevant request in writing).
6. How long will PFMC keep my personal information?
Your implied consent to us holding material supplied by you will last for 5 years from your last revision. After this we will need your refreshed consent. You can update or withdraw your consent at any time for us to hold personal data about you, except that we shall hold information on financial transactions between us at our discretion for a minimum of six years. In addition all UK statutory requirements will be observed.
7. What is PFMC’s policy on allowing me to update, correct, or delete my personal information?
The Data Protection Act provides you with the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected promptly. We aim to provide you with details of any personal information held about you within 2 weeks of your request.
Tweets by @PfmcLeo
© 2015-2023 PFMConnect. All rights reserved. |
Terms & Conditions